The best format for colleges interested in a great higher education curriculum
THE PHILOSOPHY: IMAGINE!
What would happen if our schools did not contain blackboards, desks and chairs anymore but became a real “Production Companies”, “Recording Studios”, “Live Clubs”, “Theater Companies,” “Live Tours” or any other situation that would allow our students to be assessed on the basis of their professionalism?
This is now possible with the new courses AMM MUSIC ACADEMY.
TIME TO ENROLL!
And finally you can sign up for the new season but, very often, candidates are wondering what is the level most appropriate to their needs and abilities. First of all you must realize what are your goals.
Music Academy provides different approaches:
- Vocational Courses (National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Bachelor of Arts)
- The Talent Academy (The new way of learning having fun. Great for adults and children).
- Other Courses (Workshops of various types, individual courses and special courses).
All of the above course can be attended as follows:
- Full time (approx 22 hours per week)
- Part time (approx 3/4 hour per week)
- Long Distance (2 close days per month)