What is the ACM Choir by Mark De Lisser?
A great new vocal course, written by Mark De Lisser is now available for those schools looking to take their vocal courses to the next level.
The popular vocal coach for The Voice UK and US leads you through a wide variety of topics considered to be a must for modern singer.
This course is for any singer that wants to achieve the highest possible career goals in the music industry as a singer. With a real hands on approach
you will be lead through a program of practical study that is right at the forefront of what the music industry wants today and what it will be demanding tomorrow.
Keeping you one step ahead of the ever increasing competition.
- Being a Vocal Athlete – Turn your voice/body into an olympic style contender to outclass your competition.
- Heightened Stage Performance – Taking your stage performance to the highest place possible and beyond.
- Auditioning Technique – How to go to any singing audition and be selected every-time.
- Online performances – How to turn your bedroom performance into internet sensation.
- Runs, Riffs, Melissmas and Tricks – Learn how to negotiate through the maze of runs, riffs, melissmas and tricks without getting lost.
- The Backing Vocalist – Some of the best solos singers started here. Get the skills that you need.
- The Session singer – Learn how to be the most in demand session singer ever.
- The Choir – Harmony, using your ears, blend, tone manipulation.
ABOUT MARK DE LISSER
Mark De-Lisser is an exceptionally talented vocal coach, choral arranger and singer. He studied Vocal Music at the Colchester Institute and an MA in Voice Studies at the
Central School of Speech and Drama. He also has a PGCE in Contemporary Music from the Institute of Music in London.
Mark’s efforts have seen him work with such artists as Jessie J and many of her Brit School contemporaries. More recently he has worked with up and coming talent such as singing sensation Alexa Goddard and Hip Hop trio Hawk House. Mark’s skills are also in demand on The Voice UK and US were he seeks out the talent and vocal coaches them through the blind auditions.
Mark is also the leader of the world famous ACM Gospel Choir who rose to fame in 2008 on the BBC’s Last Choir Standing.As a published choral arranger, Mark’s Sing Out brand of books is a best seller across the world keeping him in high demand as an arranger.